IN HIS OWN WORDS:
"I can't wait for the season to start. The cars look absolutely amazing and I think everyone will be very excited by the racing the new aero kit will produce. I'm also happy and excited for our team with the changes we have made in the off season and with the addition of Takuma. We had a good, successful off season and I hope that momentum carries forward through the new season. I definitely know that everyone is extremely focused and I feel like 2018 could be a special year for our team."
- Six-time Indy car race winner who has won five times since 2015.
- Youngest driver to win an Indy car race (St. Petersburg in 2008; 19 years, 93 days) and pole position (St. Petersburg 2009; 20 years, 91 days).
- Second-youngest driver to compete in an Indy car race when he made his debut in 2007 at age 18.
- Drives for team co-owned by his father, 1986 Indy 500 winner Bobby Rahal, late-night talk show icon David Letterman and businessman Mike Lanigan.
- Married to drag racing star Courtney Force, daughter of legendary racer John Force.
- Formed the Graham Rahal Foundation, which is dedicated to helping children with medical conditions, Rahal formed the organization in 2009 after being inspired by the philanthropic effort of the late Paul Newman, whose team he drove for from 2007-2010
- Loves high-end and exotic cars.
- Big fan of Ohio State University sports.