• An Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires graduate who willl compete as a rookie in the NTT INDYCAR SERIES with Andretti Steinbrenner Autosport.
• Has raced karts and won in North American and European karting, the Spanish F3 title in 2017 and won the Rookie of the Year crown in Indy Pro 2000 in 2020.
• Was born 15 weeks premature and spent the first four months of his life in an incubator at Toronto’s Sunnybrook Hospital. He was issued last rites many times in the event he didn’t survive. Now, he and his family regularly support the hospital.
• Has four French bulldogs and enjoys cycling and boating near his family's South Florida home.
• Would work in private finance like his father, Andy, if he wasn’t a racing driver.