• Returns to AJ Foyt Racing for his third season of NTT INDYCAR SERIES competition.
• Graduate of the Road to Indy.
• In 2019, he made his debut in IMSA's WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, where he won three class victories and one pole position in the LMP2 division.
• Graduated from Queen’s University in Canada in 2015 with a degree in Engineering Physics.
• Lists his interests as rock climbing, playing guitar, skiing, white-water kayaking, cooking and working with anything mechanical.
• Is an advocate for STEM education. In 2018, Kellett partnered with Ten80 Education as brand spokesperson for its K-12 engineering design challenge, the National STEM League.