• Competing in his first full season in the NTT INDYCAR SERIES with Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing.
• Alpine F1 junior racer who spent the last two seasons in FIA Formula 2 Championship and claimed two wins and six podiums in 2020.
• Won SMP and Spanish F4 championships and scored a win in F3.
• Son of European Rally champion Henrik Lundgaard and followed his father and older brother, Daniel (2017 Danish F4 champion) into motorsports through go-karting where he won Danish and European karting titles.
• Enjoys golf, watching “anything on Netflix” and playing “Call of Duty” on his Sony PlayStation.
• Says he’s looking forward to experiencing America, as he had only previously visited the U.S. for go-kart racing as a teenager.