Tickets for all May events in 2019 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, including the sixth annual INDYCAR Grand Prix and the 103rd Indianapolis 500, are on sale now at IMS.com and the IMS ticket office.
“If you don’t have your tickets already, this is the right time to get your seats for the month of May at IMS,” IMS President J. Douglas Boles said. “You’ll have the largest selection of tickets available at the lowest prices. Ticket renewals remain very strong for the Indianapolis 500, so it’s important for fans to act now so they can be ready for another memorable edition of ‘The Greatest Spectacle in Racing.’”
All month of May products are on sale at their lowest prices of the season, with increases coming in 2019. The $3 per ticket service fee also will be waived on each seat purchased through Dec. 1. Products on sale now include:
• Reserved seats and general admission tickets for the INDYCAR Grand Prix on Saturday, May 11 and the 103rd Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, May 26;
• General admission tickets for INDYCAR Grand Prix practice and qualifying, Indianapolis 500 practice and Indianapolis 500 qualifying;
• General admission, pit and VIP platform tickets for music events – Miller Lite Carb Day on May 24, Legends Day presented by Firestone on May 25 and the Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Coors Light (for ages 18 and over) on May 26;
• Premium seating areas, including the Turn 3 Club and Hulman Terrace Club presented by TAG Heuer;
• Bronze Badges (good for gate admission and garage access on any day in May except race days) and a limited number of Silver Badges (allowing pit and garage access except on race days) and prerace cold pit/garage passes.
Children 15 and under continue to be admitted free to all 2019 racing events at IMS when accompanied by an adult general admission ticket-holder.
For ticket information or to purchase, visit IMS.com or the IMS ticket office (4790 W. 16th St., Indianapolis, IN 46222), or call 800-822-4639 or 317-492-6700 weekdays from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET.
The INDYCAR Grand Prix and Indianapolis 500 are the fifth and sixth races, respectively, on the 2019 IndyCar Series schedule that opens March 10 with the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg.