IZOD INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
March 14, 2010 (Streets of São Paulo, Brazil)
• Finished 24th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for HVM Racing.
• Recorded best finish of 13th at Belle Isle.
• Finished 20th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for HVM Racing.
• Recorded career-best fourth-place finish in season opener at St. Petersburg and posted three top 10s overall.
• Finished 19th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for HVM Racing.
• Recorded two top-10 finishes, with a best of eighth at Mid-Ohio.
• Started season-best seventh at Edmonton.
• Named Chase Rookie of the Year for 14th-place finish at Indianapolis.
ROAD TO THE IZOD INDYCAR SERIES
• Finished third in Atlantic Championship for Team Stargate Worlds with four wins, four poles and nine podium finishes in 12 starts.
• Claimed wins at Utah, New Jersey2, Lime Rock and Trois-Rivieres to become winningest female driver in series history.
• Led a series best 172 laps.
• Finished eighth in Atlantic Championship for Newman Wachs Racing with a win at Long Beach, becoming the second woman in series history to win a race.
• Earned a total of four top-five results and eight top-10 finishes.
• Competed in the the Atlantic Championship with Walker racing, earning two top-10 results as a rookie.
• Finished fourth in Formula BMW USA withwin at Lime Rock
• Recorded six podiums and 11 top-10 finishes en route.
• Scored two third-place finishes at the U.S. Grand Prix and became the first woman to ever earn a podium result at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
• Finished 21st in the Formula Renault 2000 Championship in Italy.
• Raced in the French Formula A Championship and finished 15th overall.
• Earned a second-place finish in the Trofeo Industria Parma, finished fifth in Wintercup Lonato and was third in Primavera Lonato. Also finished seventh in the Swiss Championship, 13th in Kart-Cup Monaco and second in the Bridgestone-Cup Switzerland.