IZOD INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: April 10, 2011 (Barber Motorsports Park)
First victory: March 24, 2013 (St. Petersburg)
• Finished eighth in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for Andretti Autosport.
• Recorded eight top-10 finishes, with best of third at Long Beach and Milwaukee.
• Had best qualifying position of second at Barber.
• Finished 12th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for Newman/Haas Racing.
• Named Sunoco Rookie of the Year.
• Recorded seven top-10 finishes, with a best of fourth at Long Beach, New Hampshire and Kentucky.
ROAD TO IZOD INDYCAR SERIES
• Finished second in Firestone Indy Lights championship for Team Moore Racing with three wins (Long Beach, Edmonton and Chicagoland).
• Had series-best four pole positions (St. Petersburg, Long Beach, Watkins Glen and Edmonton).
• Had 10 top-five finishes and 12 top-10 finishes in 13 starts.
• Won Greg Moore Legacy Award as Firestone Indy Lights’ rising star.
• Finished fifth in Firestone Indy Lights for Sam Schmidt Motorsports with best finish of second at Mid-Ohio.
• Recorded five podium finishes, six top-five and 10 top-10 finishes in 15 starts.
• Finished fourth in the Atlantic Championship for Forsythe/Pettit Racing with a win at Laguna Seca, two poles and four podium finishes.
• Finished fourth in the Atlantic Championship for Sierra Sierra Enterprises. Earned three pole positions, six top-five results and nine top-10 results in 12 races.
• Competed for Team Canada in the A1 Grand Prix series.2006: Enjoyed a strong rookie season in the Atlantic Championship with Forsythe Championship Racing.
• Scored three podium results, including third at Long Beach, his first series victory at Portland and a third-place run at Montreal, where he also captured his first Atlantic pole.
• Finished third in Star Mazda with three victories, three poles and six podium results.
• Finished the season ranked second among all rookies.
• Earned Formula BMW USA Rookie of the Year honors after scoring three wins, four poles and 10 podium finishes.
• Earned Atlantic test with Polestar Racing Group at Sebring.
• Earned five wins, four poles and 11 podium results while finishing third in the Bridgestone Racing Academy F2000 series.
• Captured the TKC Junior Rotax Class Karting Championship with seven wins in seven starts in 2002. … Earned Junior Rotax Canada Cup title and won TKC Winter Series Championship in 2002. … Competed in several regional and national karting series and championships throughout the United States and Canada.