IZOD INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: March 29, 2008 (Homestead-Miami Speedway)
• Finished 20th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for KV Racing Technology.
• Recorded four top-10 finishes, with best of fifth at Milwaukee.
• Had high qualifying effort of fifth at Belle Isle.
• Finished 18th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for KV Racing Technology.
• Recorded four top-10 finishes, with a best of seventh at Texas1.
• Posted best start of season (fifth) at Edmonton.
• Finished 17th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for KV Racing Technology.
• Recorded two top-10 finishes, with best of third at Iowa, advancing 16 positions.
• Had best start of sixth at Edmonton.
• Recorded one top-10 finish (Watkins Glen) for HVM Racing.
• Finished 18th in IndyCar Series standings for HVM Racing.
• Recorded five top-10 finishes with best of fourth at St. Petersburg, advancing 11 positions.
ROAD TO THE IZOD INDYCAR SERIES
• Competed in GP2 Series for FMS and Racing Engineering.
• Competed in European GT Championship.
• Finished sixth in GP2 Series standings for iSport with two victories and three podium finishes.
• Test driver for Spyker Formula One team.
• Earned three podium finishes in GP2 Series for BCN Competition.
• Recorded two victories in British Formula 3 for P1 Motorsport.
• Won British Formula 3 (B) Series for P1 Motorsport.
• Won Red Bull shootout at the A1 Ring in Austria against Christian Klein and Scott Speed.
• Won British Formula 3 (B) Winter Series.
• Competed in British Formula Renault
• Won Skip Barber Dodge Eastern Championship, recording 13 victories and 15 pole positions in 16 races.
• Finished fifth in Italian Formula Renault 2000 Winter Series.
• Finished fourth in Venezuelan Championship Formula "C".
• Competed in karting in Venezuela and Europe.