IZOD INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: March 14, 2010 (São Paulo)
• Made two starts for Andretti Autosport, with best finish of 20th at São Paulo.
• Started 13th and finished 23rd at Indianapolis.
• Finished 21st as a rookie in IZOD IndyCar Series competition for Dreyer & Reinbold Racing.
• Missed the race at Barber with an injured wrist.
• Finished a career-best 11st at Toronto and started a season-best 10th at Infineon.
• Competed in four races for Dreyer & Reinbold Racing.
• Had best finish of 13th in season opener on Brazil street circuit, improving seven positions.
ROAD TO THE IZOD INDYCAR SERIES
• Finished eighth in Firestone Indy Lights standings for Sam Schmidt Motorsports.
• Earned one victory, six top-five finishes and seven top-10 finishes.
• Scored second career victory when she won at Iowa Speedway, leading a Sam Schmidt Motorsports sweep of the podium.
• Finished third in Firestone Indy Lights standings for Sam Schmidt Motorsports.
• Earned one victory, nine top-five finishes and 11 top-10 finishes.
• Became first female driver to win in Firestone Indy Lights when she won at Nashville in July.
• Named recipient of the Greg Moore Firestone Indy Lights Rising Star Award.
• Tested for A1 Team Brazil in A1GP at China.
• Finished fifth in South American Formula 3, with five podium finishes and one pole.
• Recipient of the São Paulo Citizen Driver award.
• Finished third in Formula Renault Brazil, with three wins and four pole positions.
• Won a Golden Helmet Award.
• Finished fifth in Brazilian Formula Renault.
• Competed in karting, winning the Sorriso Petrobrás Kart Cup and finishing second in the Petrobrás Karting Selective.
• Named Rookie of the Year in Brazilian Formula Renault.
Early Career: Competed in go-karting, earning numerous racing wins. … Won two Golden Helmet Awards as top Brazilian kart racer.