Thirteen IZOD IndyCar Series drivers are scheduled to test April 9 at Infineon Raceway.
Fans are welcome to watch the 9 a.m.-5 p.m. session for free and enjoy the open paddock. Fans are also invited to attend a news conference with the drivers during the lunch break. The Raceway Café will also be open from 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
The Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma is Aug. 24-26. GET TICKETS
Honda- and Chevrolet-powered teams to test on the scenic road course:
• Ryan Briscoe, Helio Castroneves, Will Power (Team Penske)
• Dario Franchitti and Scott Dixon (Target Chip Ganassi Racing)
• Charlie Kimball and Graham Rahal (Chip Ganassi Racing)
• Marco Andretti, Ryan Hunter-Reay and James Hinchcliffe (Andretti Autosport)
• Rubens Barrichello, Tony Kanaan, E.J. Viso (KV Racing Technology)