· Younger brother of IndyCar Series driver Justin Wilson
· Lists motorsports, computers, cycling and keeping fit as his hobbies
• Made six Firestone Indy Lights starts for Walker Racing with best finish of fourth at Toronto.
• Finished fourth in the British Formula 3 National Class recording three poles, four wins and one fastest lap
• Elected as BRDC Superstar
• Finished second in the Formula Palmer Audi Championship, recording four wins, nine podiums, four poles, six fastest laps and two outright lap records.
• Elected as BRDC Rising Star.
• Youngest-ever McLaren Autosport BRDC Young Driver Award winner at age 17.
• Became youngest-ever member of British Racing Drivers Club.
• Finished ninth in Formula Palmer Audi Autumn Trophy.
• Competed in International Formula A go-karting events throughout Europe.
• Competed in Junior Rotax Max Karting events, finishing second in the British Open Championship, Stars of Tomorrow Championship and Renault Karting Champion of Champions
• Finished fifth in British Super 1 Championship with one pole, one fastest lap and one win.
• Competed in Junior Rotax Max Karting events, finishing third in the BRDC Stars of Tomorrow championship and TVKC Kartmasters GP.
• Started racing cadet karts at age 9 years and began moving up the British Super 1 series karting ladder.