IZOD INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: Aug. 31, 2008 (The Raceway at Belle Isle Park)
First pole: May 14, 2011 (Indianapolis)
• Finished 17th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for Bryan Herta Autosport with Curb Agajanian.
• Recorded eight top-10 finishes, with a best of fifth at Edmonton.
• Finished in the top 10 in eight of the final 10 races.
• Started from the pole for the second consecutive year at Texas.
• Finished 11th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for Sam Schmidt Motorsports.
• Recorded six top-10 finishes, with a best of fourth at Texas1 and Motegi.
• Started from the pole in consecutive races -- Indianapolis and Texas1.
• Finished 13th in IZOD IndyCar Series standings for FAZZT Race Team.
• Recorded five top-10 finishes with best of fourth at Mid-Ohio.
• Had best start of second in opener on streets of Sao Paulo.
• Led two races for total of 63 laps.
• Recorded three top-10 finishes in six races for Conquest Racing.
• Earned Chase Rookie of the Year honors for 11th-place finish at Indianapolis.
• Led first IndyCar Series laps at Toronto, where he posted best start (fifth) and finish (ninth) of season.
• Made IndyCar Series debut at Belle Isle in Conquest Racing car, replacing the injured Enrique Bernoldi.
• Finished 12th at Chicagoland Speedway finale, his first oval start since 2005 and best finish on an oval for the team in 2008.
• Finished fourth in non-points race at Surfers Paradise, Australia, in October.
ROAD TO THE IZOD INDYCAR SERIES
• Competed in nine Canadian Tire NASCAR Series races with victory in Edmonton and two other top-10 finishes.
• Finished 10th in Champ Car standings for Rocketsports Racing.
• Earned seven consecutive top-10 finishes to start the season and 10 overall.
• Finished eighth in Champ Car standings for Team Australia with podium finishes at Long Beach and Surgfers Paradise.
• Earned seven top-10 finishes.
• Saw his streak of 107 consecutive starts end in Milwaukee.
• Finished seventh in Champ Car standings for Team Australia with five top-five finishes.
• Led team to podium finish in second start.
• Finished seventh in Champ Car standings with first victory, climbing from 13th on the grid to win at Road America.
• Earned a string of eight consecutive top-10 finishes, including a third place at Cleveland.
• Finished in top 10 in CART standings for rookie Rocketsports Racing team with three podium finishes.
• Earned a third place at Monterrey in second start for team. Also scored podium finishes at Portland and Road America. Earned 10 top-10 finishes overall.
• Finished eighth in CART standings.
• Matched career best with second-place run at Motegi and broke a Player's/Forsythere team record with 10 consecutive points-paying finishes. Also finished second at Elkhart Lake.
• Recorded first podium finish of his career of second at Toronto for Player's/Forsythe Racing. Also had podium finishes at Surfers Paradise and California Speedway.
• Finished 11th in CART standings.
• Finished 16th in CART standings in rookie season with season-best fourth at Long Beach.
• Earned first pole start and led race-high 76 laps at Rio de Janeiro.
• Finished fourth in Toyota Atlantic Championship, winning at Long Beach from the pole and Montreal for Player's Atlantic team.
• Earned five podium finishes and three poles overall.
• Finished fifth in Toyota Atlantic Championship for Player's Atlantic team with victories at Toronto and Trois-Rivières.
• Tied for the series lead with three poles.
• Finished third in Toyota Atlantic Championship for Player's Atlantic team with victories at Long Beach and Trois-Rivières.
• Earned two poles and three other podium finishes.
• Finished seventh in the Toyota Atlantic Championship for P-1 Racing.
• Runner-up for Rookie of the Year honors.
• Recorded best finish of third at Trois-Rivières.
• Finished fourth in the Esso Protec/BF Goodrich Formula 1600 Series Championship with victory, three runner-up finishes and a fourth place.
• Competed in one Esso Protec/BF Goodrich Formula 1600 Series event, starting third and finishing fifth. Took part in five O.K.R.A. Formula 125cc karting races in Shannonville, Ontario, winning four and finishing second once. Entered one U.S. FF2000 American Continental Championship race at Trois-Rivières, finishing sixth and competed in the Bridgestone FF2000 Racing School at Shannonville with two wins and a second-place finish.
• Canadian F125 karting champion and Canadian Formula A karting champion at Shannonville. Québec Formula A karting Champion with seven wins in eight starts. Second-time winner at the Ice Racing Grand Prix Unipro at the Québec Winter Carnival.
• Québec Formula 125 karting champion and Canadian O.K.R.A. F125 champion at Shannonville. Bridgestone FF2000 Racing School champion and Run-Off champion. First-time winner of the Ice Racing Grand Prix at the Québec Winter Carnival.
• Québec Karting Cup Formula 125 champion with six wins in eight races, first position in F125 Enduro and 100cc Classes. Took part in Spénard/David F2000 Racing School Criterium in Shannonville, Ontario.
• Winner of the BF Goodrich Challenge at the Canadian Ice Racing Championship driving a Hyundai Sonata. Runner-up in the Québec F125 Karting "Circuit des Grands Prix" Championship and winner of the Canadian F125 Karting Championship race.
• Runner-up and Rookie of the Year in Québec's Formula 125 karting Solignum Cup.
• Runner-up and Rookie of the Year in the Québec (FAQ) National 100cc Karting Championship. Third place at the Canadian National 100cc Championship race.
• Québec (FAQ) 100cc Junior Karting Champion.