INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: March 24, 2013 (St. Petersburg)
• Finished 20th in IndyCar Series standings for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports.
• Recorded best finish of 10th at Barber after starting season-high third.
• Led first career lap at Belle Isle.
• Earned Sunoco Rookie of the Year award.
ROAD TO INDYCAR SERIES
• Finished first in Firestone Indy Lights standings for Sam Schmidt Motorsports.
• Recorded victories at St. Petersburg opener, Milwaukee, Trois Rivieres and Baltimore.
• Had 10 top-five finishes in 12 races.
• Earned the pole at St. Petersburg, Milwaukee, Iowa, Trois Rivieres and Baltimore.
• Was running at the finish in 11 of the 12 races.
• Won the Star Mazda Championship for JDC Motorsports with four wins, six podiums and four poles in 11 starts.
• Won at Barber, Trois Rivieres -1, Infineon and Baltimore.
• Finished in the top-five in every start.
• Finished fifth in Star Mazda Championship for Andersen Racing with two wins, including season opener at Sebring.
• Scored three podiums, five top-five and 10 top-10 finishes.
• Finished fourth in Formula Palmer Audi Championship, winning six races and recording nine podiums in 20 races.
• Made two starts in FIA Formula 2 Championship, finishing third and sixth at Catalunya.
• Finished second in French Formula Renault 2.0 Championship and Formula Renault EuroCup.
• Placed fifth in the Formula Renault 2.0 Championship.
• Runner-up in the French Championship of Formula Campus
• Nominated for the Espoirs de l'Année Echappement (the French equivalent of the BRDC Rising Star) award.
• Began career karting from 2001 to 2004, earning two championships in the Rhône-Alpes League.