VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: May 30, 2010 (Indianapolis)
First pole: May 10, 2014 (Grand Prix of Indianapolis)
• Finished 21st in Verizon IndyCar Series standings for AFS KVAFS Racing.
• Recorded top-1- finish at Long Beach (ninth).
• Earned pole for inaugural Grand Prix of Indianapolis.
• Led two races for total of 14 laps.
• Finished 21st in IndyCar Series standings for Dragon Racing.
• Recorded two top-10 finishes, with best of eighth at Baltimore.
• Competed in three IndyCar Series races for AFS Racing/Andretti Autosport, with best finish of 15th at Sonoma.
• Finished fourth in Firestone Indy Lights standings for Andretti Autosport.
• Earned victory at Barber and had six other top-five finishes.
• Earned pole at Barber, Long Beach and season finale at Fontana.
• Competed in 14 IndyCar Series races for Conquest Racing, with a best finish of 11th at Sao Paulo.
• Competed in two IndyCar Series events, making his debut at the Indianapolis 500 with Bryan Herta Autosport.
• Finished 16th for Conquest Racing at Homestead.
• Finished eighth in Firestone Indy Lights standings, with win at Iowa Speedway.
ROAD TO THE VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES
• Finished third in Firestone Indy Lights for AFS Racing/Andretti Green Racing with two wins.
• Won at Kansas and Toronto.
• Named Firestone Indy Lights Rookie of the Year.
• Finished second in ATS Formel 3 Cup in Germany with three wins, four poles and eight podium finishes.
• Won races at Hockenheim, Assen and Oschersleben.
• Also competed in Austrian Formula 3 races, finishing ninth.
• Finished eighth in Formula BMW USA for EuroInternational with a win and four podiums in eight starts.
• Won three of six starts in Formula BMW Asia and had one podium finish in two starts in Formula BMW ADAC in Germany.
• Finished fourth in Formula BMW World Final.
• Finished 11th in Formula BMW USA for Gelles Racing.
• Made two starts in Formula BMW ADAC in Germany and competed in the Formula BMW World Final.
• Began karting at age 10 and competed in go-karting events in throughout South America and in Europe.