VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First start: May 29, 2011 (Indianapolis 500)
• Finished 24th in Indianapolis 500 in Dale Coyne Racing car.
• Made four starts for Dale Coyne Racing, setting her career-best finish of 15th at Pocono.
• Started career-best 19th at Texas after qualifying 21st.
• Made second Indianapolis 500 start, finishing 30th.
• Made IndyCar Series debut at Indianapolis with Conquest Racing, finishing 20th as first Englishwoman to qualify for the race.
• Joined Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing for New Hampshire, Kentucky and Las Vegas races.
ROAD TO VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES:
• Competed in the Sonoma round of Auto GPO, finishing in the top 10 in both races.
• Finished fifth in Firestone Indy Lights for Sam Schmidt Motorsports.
• Became second female to win in series when she won from pole at Kentucky Speedway.
• Won three poles, including at Indianapolis where she was the first female to win a pole position.
• Finished 14th in Firestone Indy Lights for Panther Racing with best finish of eighth at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
• Recorded three top-10 finishes in 15 starts.
• Competed in the World Series by Renault 3.5 for P1 Motrorsport with best finish of seventh at the Nurburgring.
• Raced with Team Eurotech in the Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain in a Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 997.
• Became first female to race in the World Series by Renault 3.5 Championship.
• Scored a point in her debut in the World Series by Renault 3.5 Championship.
• Earned pole position in the World Series by Renault 3.5 Championship.
• Raced in Formula Renault 2.0 UK Championship for Comtec Racing, where she was the only female driver to claim a top-10 finish.
• Raced in the Formula Renault Eurocup for Comtec Racing.
• Signed with Comtec Racing to drive in the Formula Renault Eurocup.
• Competed in French Formula Renault Championship, becoming the first woman to earn points in almost 10 years.
• Drove in the Formula Renault 2.0 UK for Team JVA.
Began Karting at age 13 racing in various national and European series, moved to Italy at 18 to pursue karting full-time. … Drove for CRG and Maranello Kart in Italian, European, and World Championship Kart races becoming the first British female driver to win an international kart race.