VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
• First start: March 30, 2014 (St. Petersburg)
• Finished 16th in Verizon IndyCar Series standings for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports.
• Started 17 of the 18 races because of injuries suffered in practice crash before finale.
• Earned seven top-10 finishes, with high of second at Houston2.
ROAD TO THE VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES
• Finished 12th in Formula Renault 3.5 for Tech 1 Racing with best finish of fifth at Moscow and Hungaroring.
• Made three Blancpain Endurance Series starts driving a Ferrari 458 Italia in the GT3 Pro Cup for SMP Racing with best finish of seventh at Paul Ricard.
• Finished second in Blancpain Endurance Series - GT3 Pro-Am Cup race at Spa-Francorchamps.
• Finished 12th in Formula Renault 3.5 for Team RFR with best finish of second at Catalunya after starting from pole position.
• Made four GP2 starts for Carlin with best finish of 15th at Hungaroring.
Made two starts in Formula Renault 3.5.
• Competed in Superleague Formula races at Zolder for Team Russia, finishing third in Race 2.
• Made eight starts in ATS Formel 3 Cup with best finish of sixth at Hockenheim.
• Won seven of eight starts in ATS Formel 3 Trophy to finish third in the championship despite missing 10 events.
• Competed in GP2 Asia for Carlin Motorsport.
Won Formula Renault 3.5 championship with wins at Motorland Aragon, Spa-Francorchamps and Magny Cours.
Won the pole position for first race of Spa doubleheader.
• Had eight podium finishes and two fastest laps.
Made two starts in GP3 at Instanbul and ATS Formel 3 Cup. Won both starts in ATS Formel 3 Trophy at Oschersleben.
• Served as test and reserve driver for Renault Formula One.
• Finished third in FIA Formula Two with one win (from pole at Oschersleben) and five podiums.
• Finished fifth in Formula Renault 3.5 for Carlin Motorsport with a best finish of second at Catalunya.
• Finished 13th in Formula Renault 3.5 for Carlin with win from pole position in season opener at Monza.
• Finished sixth in GP2 debut at Catalunya.
• Finished 12th in Formula Renault 3.5 for Carlin Motorsport with a best finish of second at Istanbul (Turkey).
• Won pole for Nürburgring and finished third.
• Finished second in Formula Renault 2.0 Germany for Lukoil Racing Team with a win, pole and seven podium finishes.
• Scored win from pole for season opener at Oschersleben and set fastest lap.
• Finished 30th in Formula Renault 2.0 EuroCup events for Lukoil Racing Team with best finish of ninth at Donington Park (England).
• Competed in the Estoril round of the A1GP for A1GP Team Russia.
• Finished fifth in Formula Renault 2.0 Germany for Lukoil Racing Team with best finish of second at the Nürburgring.
• Won poles at Oschersleben and the Sachsenring.
• Finished 12th in Formula Renault 2.0 EuroCup events for Lukoil Racing Team with best finish of sixth at Donington Park (England).
• Won Formula Renault 2.0 Italy Winter Series.
• Finished 12th in Formula Renault 2.0 Germany for JD Motorsport with best finish of seventh at Oschersleben.
• Competed in eight Formula Renault 2.0 EuroCup events for JD Motorsport.
• Finished fourth in Russian F3 for Lukoil Racing.
Competed in go-karting in Europe, winning the Russian Junior ICA title in 2000 and the Winner of the Viking Trophy in the ICA class 2002.