VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
First race: March 25, 2012 (St. Petersburg)
• Finished 13th in Verizon IndyCar Series standings for Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing.
• Recorded seven top-10 finishes, with best of second at Iowa after starting 21st.
• Led five races for total of 20 laps.
• Finished 14th in IndyCar Series standings for Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing.
• Recorded four top-five finishes, with a best of second at Baltimore after starting season-high fifth.
• Was running at the finish in 16 of the 19 races.
• Finished 23rd in IndyCar Series standings for Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing.
• Missed Baltimore race with hand injury.
• Had best finish of 11th in season opener.
ROAD TO VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES
• Won Firestone Indy Lights championship, driving for Sam Schmidt Motorsports.
• Earned five victories and 10 podium finishes overall in the 14 races.
• Posted a best finish of fifth in the GP3 Series season finale at Monza. Also won pole at Hockenheimring. Finished 18th in standings.
• Finished runner-up in British Formula Ford Championship, recording nine victories.
• Competed in opening round of Formula Palmer Audi season at Brands Hatch, recording two victories and a fourth place in the third race.
• Finished as runner-up in BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda championship, recording three victories.
• Competed in Formula Ford, winning the Kent Class at the Formula Ford Festival.
• Finished sixth in BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda championship, recording two victories.
• Earned two titles in Karts Racers of America championship.
• Won the Junior TAG World Championship for second consecutive year.
• Finished runner-up in Skip Barber Southern Regional Series with three victories and 10 podium finishes overall. Named Rookie of the Year.